Miraculous Ace Savvy is an anime series based on The Loud House by Chris Savino.
The series was originally conceived by Zexoguy on DeviantArt. Additional characters and plot points provided by MariotheKing.
Lincoln Loud has been chosen to be the real life Ace Savvy and defend his city against the evil forces of Hawk Moth. Each instalment tells the story of how a character from "The Loud House" gets akumatized and transforms into a supervillain for Lincoln to defeat.
- Lincoln Loud/Ace Savvy - The 11-year-old sixth child and only son of the Loud family, who has white hair and a chipped front tooth. Lincoln has a passion for comic books (especially for his favourite superhero Ace Savvy) and is often shown reading them while wearing only his underwear as well as other talents like cooking and helping Lola in preparing for her pageants. He breaks the fourth wall on a regular basis by speaking to the audience about the chaotic conditions and sibling relationships of his household when he always spend times with his sisters and always survives with them. He also acts as Lola's coach for her pageants. With the Ace Miraculous, when inhabited by Flush, he can transform into Ace Savvy.
- Flush - Lincoln’s kwami who allows him to transform into Ace Savvy. Flush is a little red kwami with card symbols all over his body. During his charge's transformation as Ace Savvy, he inhabits the Ace Miraculous, a pair of metal bracelets that Lincoln wears.
- Hawk Moth - A mysterious villain who uses the Number 13 Miraculous to create new supervillains with his akuma, which are butterflies that he corrupts with his dark power. He preys on people who are at a point of weakness and appeals to their negative emotions, such as fear, sadness, anger or jealousy. In exchange for granting them powers to exact revenge on those who have wronged them, he asks his villains to steal Ace Savvy's Miraculous for him, so that he may use it to gain immense power. In the episode "The Headmaster", Hawk Moth's civilian identity is revealed to be Principal Huggins. The Number 13 Miraculous, with its Kwami Baccarat, was originally purposed to create superheroes.
- Lori Loud - The 17-year-old eldest child of the Loud family and the only Loud child with a driver's license. Lori is depicted as a bossy, short-tempered, sarcastic, and cynical teenager who is condescending towards her younger siblings (and sometimes her boyfriend Bobby). Despite this, she cares deeply about her family. Lori is usually seen talking to her boyfriend Bobby or one of her friends on her smartphone and uses the word "literally" in her sentences frequently. As the only Loud child with a driver's license, she uses to her advantage by forcing her siblings to make many things for her in exchange for being transported somewhere. She is also shown to have farting problems which she denies claiming that the sound was made by her shoes or another object like the loose floor or Vanzilla's car seat. In the episode "The Digital Diva", she is akumatized by Hawk Moth and becomes the supervillain Digital Diva. In the second season, Lori soon receives the Lucky 7 Miraculous, which allows her to transform into The High Card, a superhero who helps Ace Savvy "during particularly difficult missions."
- Leni Loud - The 16-year-old second child of the Loud family who is almost always seen wearing sunglasses on top of her head. Leni is depicted as a beautiful, ditzy blonde who shows talents in fashion designing, lock-picking, and wood-carving on occasion. She often goes shopping at the mall. She has a fear of spiders that is referenced in multiple episodes. As Lori's roommate, Leni would tend to borrow some of Lori's clothes without asking, which leads to them occasionally fighting over them. Along with Luna, she has the best relationship with Lincoln of his older sisters. Leni gets a job at Reiningers after helping out it's different shoppers during a sale. She doesn't have a driving license, as she ends up causing many accidents when attempting to drive. However, she is among the Louds that drive Vanzilla according to Lana, implying that Leni somehow managed to obtain her license. Though she did misinterpret the use of the parking spots used for compact cars thinking that they are for people with compacts. In the episode "Mimica", she is akumatized by Hawk Moth and becomes the supervillain Mimica. In the second season, Leni soon receives the Heart Miraculous, which allows her to transform into The 11 of Hearts, a superhero who helps Ace Savvy "during particularly difficult missions."
- Luna Loud - The 15-year-old third child of the Loud family. Luna has a habit of speaking in a mock British accent. She is a wild and upbeat musician who owns various instruments, with her signature one being a purple Dean ML electric guitar. She very closely follows the words of her idol Mick Swagger and always encourages her family to "stay cool". Luna has ruined all of her siblings' first concerts. She also appears to hold the youngest child Lily the most out of her other siblings. Luna is bisexual (on the account that she did have an interest for Lincoln's tutor Hugh and at the same time has a crush on Sam Sharp). In the episode "Power Chord", she is akumatized by Hawk Moth and becomes the supervillain Power Chord. In the second season, Luna soon receives the Club Miraculous, which allows her to transform into The Night Club, a superhero who helps Ace Savvy "during particularly difficult missions."
- Luan Loud - The 14-year-old fourth child and comedian of the Loud family and Luna's roommate. Most of her dialogue consists of bad puns, much to the annoyance of her siblings. She wears her hair in a ponytail and has buck teeth with braces, giving her a squirrel-like appearance. Every April Fools' Day, Luan becomes a prank-obsessed maniac which leaves her family and Clyde in complete fear of the holiday as they try to avoid her pranks. In addition to comedian works and pranks, Luan is an expert clown, mime artist, juggler, and ventriloquist where she owns a ventriloquist dummy named Mr. Coconuts. Luan can't eat corn due to her braces. In the episode "Bonkers", she is akumatized by Hawk Moth and becomes the supervillain Bonkers. In the second season, Luan soon receives the Joker Miraculous, which allows her to transform into The Joker, a superhero who helps Ace Savvy "during particularly difficult missions."
- Lynn Loud, Jr. - The 13-year-old fifth child and athlete of the Loud family who is named after her father. She tends to start competitions among her siblings and plays a large amount of sports like baseball, basketball, football, and soccer. In addition, Lynn can also be good at the various forms of martial arts like karate, kickboxing, lucha libre, ninjutsu, and parkour. She owns a soccer ball, a basketball, a football, and numerous hockey sticks. Lynn Jr. is very superstitious where she doesn't want anything to ruin her winning streaks and makes various assumptions to each superstition. In some episodes, Lynn Jr. is sometimes called "L.J." by herself, her father and Luna. Lynn has won 300 games against her siblings in a row and she promised her siblings she will stop gloating in their faces. Lynn developed a brash personality when she started middle school since some of the students kept using her as a punching bag amongst other bad starts. In the episode "Fowl Ball", she is akumatized by Hawk Moth and becomes the supervillain Fowl Ball. In the second season, Lynn soon receives the 8-Ball Miraculous, which allows her to transform into The Strong Suit, a superhero who helps Ace Savvy "during particularly difficult missions."
- Lucy Loud - The eight-year-old seventh child of the Loud family and Lynn, Jr.'s roommate. Lucy is a gothic girl with interests in poetry, séances, vampires, and gothic fiction as well as owning some pet bats. She has pale white skin and long black hair with bangs that cover her eyes. Lucy also has an uncanny ability to teleport which often frightens her siblings when she pops up near them. In addition, Lucy owns a bust of the vampire Edwin from Vampires of Melancholia (her favourite show) and has a romantic attachment to it. Lucy also reads Princess Pony books because, as she puts it, she "needs a break" from her gothic lifestyle once in a while. Lucy's bangs cover her eyes due to her parents having them grow out since she kept staring at them strangely while she was an infant. Lucy comments that she can still see them which creeps out her parents. She is also a fortune-teller, whose predictions turn out to happen in a very literal manner....even when it comes to predictions about Flip. In the episode "The Queen of Darkness", she is akumatized by Hawk Moth and becomes the supervillain Queen of Darkness. In the second season, Lucy soon receives the Spade Miraculous, which allows her to transform into The 8 of Spades, a superhero who helps Ace Savvy "during particularly difficult missions."
- Lana Loud - The six-year-old eighth child of the Loud family and the older twin sister of Lola where they share the same room and have both their top teeth missing. Lana a fun-loving tomboy who loves to play in mud and get her hands dirty, which often annoys Lola. She is also a skilled handyworker as shown in some episodes where she would often handle some plumbing work. Lana keeps several frogs and reptiles as pets and according to Lincoln enjoys storing them in her pants. Lana is afraid of heights and she is allergic to rhubarb. Lana was born two minutes before Lola. She also has a lucky chicken bone. In the episode "Mudslinger", she is akumatized by Hawk Moth and becomes the supervillain Mudslinger. In "Fast Fury", after Lana receives the King Miraculous from Lincoln, she becomes The Royal Flush, a superhero who helps Ace Savvy "during particularly difficult missions."
- Lola Loud - The six-year-old ninth child of the Loud family and the younger twin sister of Lana. Lola is a bratty "Princess" who plots and schemes to get her way. She becomes maniacal if her siblings or anyone else anger her in any way. Lola is mostly seen wearing a pink dress that conceals her legs, pink gloves, pink heels, a sash on her dress and a tiara on her head. She is constantly entered in child beauty pageants. She is also the tattletale of the group, which causes the rest of her siblings to be unwilling to let her join their club of secrets. Notably, she is the only Loud child to call her father "Daddy" and her mother "Mommy." She does homeschooling when it comes to Pageant Season. She doesn't know how to read, although she starts learning how to do it. In the episode "Princess Pink", she is akumatized by Hawk Moth and becomes the supervillain Princess Pink. In the second season, Lola soon receives the Diamond Miraculous, which allows her to transform into The Queen of Diamonds, a superhero who helps Ace Savvy "during particularly difficult missions."
- Lisa Loud - The four-year-old tenth child of the Loud family She is a child prodigy who has a PhD and yet is still in kindergarten. She enjoys solving complex equations and math problems and performing elaborate experiments where she would often using her siblings and Clyde as test subjects. She wears round glasses, speaks with a lateral lisp, and laughs maniacally when performing experiments. Lisa often uses formal and detailed terms to refer simple things before saying it in a simple way. Lisa's known inventions have included but are not limited to Gloweos Cookies that have the bio-luminescent DNA of the Aequorea Victoria jellyfish in them, a soap machine that cleans rooms in seconds, a urine detector used for pools, various equipment for snowball fights, a tracking chip, an ultrasonic mousetrap, and a virtual reality simulator. In some episodes, Lisa has her own bomb shelter that she uses in the event of Luan's April Fools side and any apocalyptic situations. Lisa is almost always be devoid of emotions unless something sets them off and her middle name is Marie. Lisa also has connections to NASA and she can be hyped up on sugar as seen from her consumption of chocolate from her homemade chocolate fountain that started out as a nuclear fusion device. She have very few social skills, though she manages to make friends with Darcy Helmandollar. Lisa also have a problem with the arts. In the episode "The Math Magician", she is akumatized by Hawk Moth and becomes the supervillain Math Magician. In the second season, Lisa soon receives the Roulette Miraculous, which allows her to transform into The Card Counter, a superhero who helps Ace Savvy "during particularly difficult missions."
- Lily Loud - The one-year-old baby of the Loud family. She is mostly seen wearing only a diaper. Lincoln shares a special connection with Lily and babysits her on several occasions. She has a habit of losing her diaper causing her to go naked and also causing her fellow siblings to put her diaper back on. The only phrase Lily generally says aside from gibberish is "poo-poo", generally coupled with her diaper flying across the screen or needing a diaper change. Lily is also shown to be a fast-learner as seen when she uses certain technologies. On some occasions, Lily's gibberish can be translated by some of her siblings. Her intelligence can be highly debated, as, while she displayed many times more awareness of what happens around her than an average baby of her age, she also appeared many times to be as intelligent as a baby of her age In the episode "Fear Fox", she is akumatized by Hawk Moth and becomes the supervillain Fear Fox. She is the only Loud sibling that haven’t received a miraculous due to very young age.
- Clyde McBride - A nerdy 11-year-old boy who is the best friend of Lincoln and the adoptive son of Howard and Harold. Clyde owns a walkie-talkie that he uses on missions with Lincoln. Clyde shares many interests with Lincoln such as video games and science fiction movies. He has an unrequited crush on Lori and tends to faint when she talks to him. He is allergic to sap. He got perfect attendance and became a junior administrator in the process along with his school principal Wilbur T. Huggins. In the episode "L'Amour", he is akumatized by Hawk Moth and becomes the supervillain L'Amour. In the second season, Clyde soon receives the Jack Miraculous, which allows him to transform into One-Eyed Jack, a superhero who helps Ace Savvy "during particularly difficult missions."
- Lynn Loud, Sr. - The father of the Loud children. Lynn, Sr. often breaks up fights between his children before it goes too far and does all the cooking in the family as he dreams of being a chef. He has a fear of spiders like Leni and can only eat gluten-free foods. Lynn, Sr. is shown to work at an office building where he worked as an IT worker. Lynn Jr. inherited her love of sports from him. Luan inherited her bad sense of humour from him. Luna gets her British accent from him. Lynn Sr. follows his food budget due to how big his family is. Lynn Sr. has resigned from his job as an IT worker and has risen to the ranks of co-chef at the Aloha Comrade Hawaiian Russian Fusion Restaurant. Lynn Sr. develops plans to one day open his own restaurant. He has a band called the Clang with Kotaro and is completely ignorant on the use of internet and modern technologies, to the point of not knowing how to text.. In the episode "Origins", he is akumatized by Hawk Moth and becomes the supervillain Chef Wicked.
- Rita Loud - The mother of the Loud children, the daughter of Albert "Pop Pop", and the niece of Ruth. She is the only Loud whose name does not begin with "L". Rita is caring towards her children, but is not afraid to punish them if their fighting goes too far. Rita is shown to be more level-headed than Lynn Sr. Rita works as a dental assistant and is writing a novel that could lead to a different career path. She met Lynn Sr. when she was working as a crossing guard and hooked up with him through secret admirer letters. Her name is a pun on the words "read aloud." Rita was also taught to drive a plane and a tank by her father. In the episode "Incisor", she is akumatized by Hawk Moth and becomes the supervillain Incisor. In the third season she soon receives the Queen Miraculous allowing her to transform into the Queen of Hearts, a superhero who helps Ace Savvy "during particularly difficult missions."
- Howard and Harold McBride - Clyde's overprotective fathers who care deeply about their son's well-being. They shower Clyde with attention and rarely let him do anything unsupervised. Howard tends to get over emotional while watching his son grow up and is rather neurotic. Harold is a skilled chef who acts more calm and collected. Howard was part of a band in college while Harold played baseball in college. In "Dr. Villainstein", Howard is akumatized by Hawk Moth and becomes the supervillain Dr. Villainstein. In "Quarantine", Harold is akumatized by Hawk Moth and becomes the supervillain Quarantine.
- Roberto "Bobby" Alejandro Martinez-Millan Luis Santiago Jr. - a Mexican-American 17-year-old who is Lori's boyfriend and older brother of Ronnie Anne. Bobby is often nicknamed "Boo Boo Bear" by Lori. He does various odd jobs like grocery store stockboy, lifeguard, mall security guard, pizza delivery man, department store worker, and tour guide. Although he and his family moved away to live with the Casagrande family, he and Lori managed to find a way to make their love relationship work. Bobby developed a tendency to getting trapped in the dairy freezer. In the episode "Anti-Cupid", he is akumatized by Hawk Moth and becomes the supervillain Anti-Cupid.
- Ronalda "Ronnie" Anne Santiago - The younger sister of Bobby who is Lincoln's schoolmate and love interest. She is very tough and enjoys skating, video games, and pranks. Although she and her family moved away to live with the Casagrande family, she still tends to contact Lincoln through the laptop and mail him her pranks at her old house. A recurring gag is that one member of either her or Lincoln's family refers to one of them as the other's boyfriend/girlfriend, which they instantly deny. In the episode "Animalia", she is akumatized by Hawk Moth and becomes the supervillain Animalia. In the second season, Ronnie soon receives the Queen Miraculous, which allows her to transform into Chara de Hearts, a superhero who helps Ace Savvy "during particularly difficult missions."
- Bud Grouse - The bald-headed and grumpy neighbor of the Loud family who has a tendency to sarcastically quote "Nice [insert action here] Loud." Bud tends to confiscate any items of the Loud siblings that end up on his property. Bud also has an extended family that he can barely pay a visit to due to financial difficulties. Bud can be bribed with certain foods like Lynn Sr.'s lasagne in exchange for favours. He is allergic to walnuts. He is yet to be akumatized.
- Jack Holdem - The Miraculous Keeper who is the current holder of the Jack Miraculous. He gave the Ace Miraculous to Lincoln. In "Origins", he is revealed to be the partner of the previous Ace Savvy.
Pets of the Loud FamilyEdit
The Loud family has different pets in their house. Among the known pets are:
- Charles - The Loud family's pit bull terrier, who is named after Charles M. Schulz. He is often shown sleeping in Lincoln's room. In the episode "Muttzilla", he is akumatized by Hawk Moth and transforms into a giant monster named Muttzilla.
- Cliff - The Loud family's pet short-haired cat, who is named after Cliff Sterret.
- Geo - The Loud family's pet Roborovski hamster, who is named after George McManus. He normally travels in a hamster ball.
- Walt - The Loud family's pet canary, who is named after Walt Kelly. Most of the time, he has an angry expression on his face.
- Gary – Luan's pet rabbit
- Fangs - One of Lucy's pet bats.
- Hops - Lana's pet frog.
- Bitey – Lana's pet gray rat. Lana dislikes having Bitey experimented on by Lisa who nicknamed him Subject 57A. In addition, Bitey is afraid of heights.
- El Diablo - Lana's pet snake.
- Izzy - Lana's pet lizard.
- Slots - A kwami that is connected to the Lucky 7 Miraculous.
- Quadrille - A kwami that is connected to the Heart Miraculous.
- Whist - A kwami that is connected to the Club Miraculous.
- Rummy - A kwami that is connected to the Joker Miraculous.
- Pool - A kwami that is connected to 8-Ball Miraculous.
- Blackjack - A kwami that is connected to the Spade Miraculous.
- Faro - A navy blue kwami with a regal white beard that is connected to the King Miraculous, a ring that resembles a crown. With his power, its wearer can use the ring to transform into a king-themed superhero. He is currently dormant inside his Miraculous in Jack Holdem's jewellery box, but he temporarily becomes active to help Lana transform into The Royal Flush in "Fast Fury".
- Poker - A kwami that is connected to the Diamond Miraculous.
- Roulette - A kwami that is connected to the Roulette Miraculous.
- Jack - A kwami that is connected to the Jack Miraculous.
- Piquet - A kwami that is connected to the Queen Miraculous.
- Baccarat - A small, lavender, butterfly-like kwami that is connected to the Number 13 Miraculous, a brooch with a 13 on it. With his power, its wearer can use the brooch to transform into a superhero with the power to bring good luck. The brooch is currently owned by Principal Huggins, who uses it to transform into Hawk Moth.
- Mrs. Agnes Johnson - Lincoln and Clyde's teacher at Royal Woods Elementary. She is yet to be akumatized.
- Albert "Pop Pop" - Rita's father, Ruth's brother, and the kids' grandfather who is a former army soldier. He has a good relationship with his daughter and is very close to Lincoln. In the episode "The Young Timer", he is akumatized by Hawk Moth and becomes the supervillain Young Timer.
- Flip - The elderly, cheap and smug owner of "Flip's Food N' Fuel." He also works as a street vendor when not at his gas station. Flip is a sponsor of the Turkey Jerkies, has unpaid citations in his car, and was recognized by some prison inmates on the prison's basketball court when he drove by implying that he was in prison once. In the episode "Road Ripper", he is akumatized by Hawk Moth and becomes the supervillain Road Ripper.
- Girl Jordan - A female student who is a classmate of Lincoln. She is yet to be akumatized
- Liam - One of Lincoln's friends who has a Southern accent and lives on a farm. He enjoys loud music exclaiming that he wants the music "turned up to eleven". In the episode "Creep Frog", he is akumatized by Hawk Moth and becomes the supervillain Creep Frog.
- Maria Casagrande-Santiago - The mother of Bobby and Ronnie Anne. She works as a nurse. She is yet to be akumatized.
- Mick Swagger - Luna and Lynn Sr.'s musical idol. He is an obvious parody of Mick Jagger. He is yet to be akumatized.
- Rusty Spokes - The talkative member of Papa Wheelie's bicycle gang who is one of Lincoln's schoolmates. He has a brother named Rocky, who has a crush on Lucy. Rusty is allergic to hot sauce. In the episode "Turbo Charge", he is akumatized by Hawk Moth and becomes the supervillain Turbo Charge.
- Aunt Ruth – The Loud children's great-aunt, Rita's aunt, and Albert's sister. She is a cat lady and big eater who has a gross tendency, a distasteful attitude, and an extra toe on her left foot. Whenever the Loud family goes to visit her, Ruth makes the kids watch her cats, eat old pudding, and has them massage her feet. Ruth has a lakehouse. She is yet to be akumatized.
- Scoots - An old woman on an elderly scooter who is one of Albert's friends.
- Zach Gurdle - A bespectacled red-haired boy who is one of Lincoln's friends and schoolmates. He is obsessed with conspiracy theories and aliens. According to Lincoln, Zach lives "between a freeway and a circus." In the episode "Nitroman", he is akumatized by Hawk Moth and becomes the "superhero" Nitroman.
- The Casagrande Family - Bobby, Ronnie Anne, and Maria's extended family who live in an as-yet-unnamed city.
- Rosa Casagrande - The mother of Maria and Carlos and the grandmother of Bobby, Ronnie Anne, Carlinos, Carlitos, Carlotta, and C.J. Rosa is the cook in the family and has various potions and ways of healing.
- Hector Casagrande - The father of Maria and Carlos and the grandfather of Bobby, Ronnie Anne, Carlinos, Carlitos, Carlotta, and C.J. He is the proprietor of the bodega that the Casagrande family has next to their apartment.
- Carlos Casagrande - The son of Rosa and Hector, brother of Maria, husband of Frieda, and the father of Carlinos, Carlitos, Carlotta, and C.J., and the uncle of Bobby and Ronnie Anne. He is a bibliophilic and absent-minded college professor who would often read facts from her book that he would asks others in a form of a "did you know" question.
- Frida Puga-Casagrande - The wife of Carlos, mother of Carlinos, Carlitos, Carlotta, and C.J, and the aunt of Bobby and Ronnie Anne. She is a photographer where she can take pictures of almost everything. Frieda is also allergic to cats as seen when the local street cats invade their apartment.
- Carlota Casagrande - The 17-year-old daughter of Carlos and Frieda and the cousin of Bobby and Ronnie Anne. Like Leni Loud, Carlota cares about fashion and is into makeovers like Lola as seen when she tries to get Ronnie Anne into changing her appearance. She can also donate the clothes that she doesn't wear anymore and gets annoyed when Carl gets into her cosmetics. In the episode "Xochiquetzal", she is akumatized by Hawk Moth and becomes the supervillain Xochiquetzal.
- C.J. Casagrande - The 13-year-old son of Carlos and Frieda and the cousin of Bobby and Ronnie Anne who has Down Syndrome due to his child-like personality. He is usually the one who notices when the guests of the Casagrande family shows up and has a good friendship with Lincoln.
- Carlinos "Carl" Casagrande - The six-year-old son of Carlos and Frieda and the cousin of Bobby and Ronnie Anne. He acts a boss and considers himself better than Bobby. In addition, he tends to hit on Lori much to her annoyance and mess with Carlota's cosmetics much to her dismay.
- Carlitos Casagrande - The 2-year-old son of Carlos and Frieda and the cousin of Bobby and Ronnie Anne who has a tendency to mimic what the family members, guests, and pets do. In addition, he can perform sign language as he can't speak in complete sentences yet.
- Lalo - The Casagrande Family's pet English Mastiff. He is larger than most dogs as he was big enough to carry Ronnie Anne. Despite being a dog, Lalo is afraid of the local street cats.
- Sergio - The Casagrande Family's pet parrot who tends to tease the family members. It is implied that Sergie didn't like Bobby until he accidentally ate the cookie that Ronnie Anne laced with a love potion that Lori was going to give to Bobby..
- Andrew - A boy who is one of Lincoln's classmates.
- Artie - A boy who is one of Lincoln's classmates. Lincoln gets along with him well.
- Boy Jordan - A boy who is one of Lincoln's classmates.
- Chad - A boy who is one of Lincoln's classmates.
- Chandler - A popular student at Royal Woods Elementary School. He is yet to be akumatized.
- Haiku - A goth girl who is one of Lucy's friends and member of the same Morticians' Club that Lucy is a part of. She is also Lincoln's classmate. She has a hairstyle where some of her hair covers her left eye. Haiku also has a crush on Clyde. In the episode "Shadow Stalker", she is akumatized by Hawk Moth and becomes the supervillain Shadow Stalker.
- Joy - A girl who is one of Lincoln's schoolmates.
- Lance - A boy who is one of Lincoln's classmates.
- Mollie - A girl who is one of Lincoln's schoolmates. Mollie once challenged Lincoln to a cannonball contest at Girl Jordan's pool party. She is yet to be akumatized.
- Papa Wheelie - The leader of a bicycle gang that Rusty is part of. He is yet to be akumatized.
- Penelope - A girl who is one of Lincoln's schoolmates. She is yet to be akumatized.
- Trent - A boy who is one of Lincoln's classmates.
- Stella - A tall girl who moves to Royal Woods that Lincoln befriends. She is yet to be akumatized.
- Becky - A red-haired teenage girl who is one of Lori and Leni's friends. She is a fan of Ace Savvy alongside Chaz and Joey. She is yet to be akumatized.
- Chaz - An obese teenager who is one of Lori and Leni's friends. Chaz works at a clothing store and is a love interest of Leni. He is a also fan of Ace Savvy alongside Becky and Joey. He is yet to be akumatized.
- Carol Pingrey - A girl who has beaten Lori at different things and once became homecoming queen. She is yet to be akumatized.
- Dana - A teenage girl and Bobby's co-worker at his department store job who becomes one of Lori and Leni's friends. She is yet to be akumatized.
- Joey - A teenager who is one of Lori and Leni's friends. As a perfectionist, he is always studying even at parties and would be disappointed if he got a "B" on his assignments. Joey is a fan of Ace Savvy alongside Becky and Chaz. He is yet to be akumatized.
- Margo - A girl who is one of Lynn Jr.'s friends and teammate on some of her sports teams. She is yet to be akumatized.
- Sam Sharp - A teenage girl who is one of Luna's friends and fellow musicians. She has a brother named Simon. In the episode "Woman-Dragon", she is akumatized by Hawk Moth and becomes the supervillain Woman-Dragon.
- Whitney - A teenage girl who is one of Lori's friends. She is yet to be akumatized.
- Bernie - An old man who is one of Albert's friends.
- Chester "Chunk" Monk - A burly British man who is Luna's roadie. Chunk's real name is Chester Monk and he has been a musical alumni at Lori, Leni and Luna's high school. He also has his own band and a flat that he lives in when he isn't doing events that don't require him sleeping in his van. In the episode "Ice Heart", he is akumatized by Hawk Moth and becomes the supervillain Ice Heart.
- Cheryl - The secretary at Royal Woods Elementary School. She is yet to be akumatized.
- Coach Pacowski - Lincoln and Clyde's gym teacher at Royal Woods Elementary with a stern and authoritarian personality who has a crush on Agnes. Coach Pacowski enjoys mini-golf and lives on a houseboat with his mom. Following a failed date with Agnes, he starts to fall in love with Nurse Patty after she patched him up from his obstacle course injuries and that they have common mini-golf hobby. He is yet to be akumatized.
- Dr. Feinstein – The dentist and Rita's boss. He is yet to be akumatized.
- Hunter Spector - A ghost hunter who is the star of the TV series "ARGGH!" (short for "Academy of Really Good Ghost Hunters") which is watched by Lincoln and Clyde. He is yet to be akumatized.
- Katherine Mulligan - A news reporter in Royal Woods who reports on different things. She is yet to be akumatized.
- Kotaro - A friend of Lynn Loud Sr. who is also part of his band called The Clang.
- Mrs. Jelinsky - An old woman.
- Ms. Shrinivas - A kindergarten teacher at Royal Woods who teaches Lisa's class. She is yet to be akumatized.
- Nurse Patti - The school nurse at Royal Woods Elementary School. She is Coach Pacowski's second love interest due to their shared hobby of mini-golf. She is yet to be akumatized.
- Pucker Uppenheimer - The lead singer of the band SMOOCH which Lincoln, Clyde, and Luna are fans of.
- Sergei - A burly overweight Russian man who is the head chef at the Aloha Comrade restaurant. At first, he takes Lynn Sr. on as a dishwasher until he makes him his co-chef. He is yet to be akumatized.
- Seymour - A short old man who is one of Albert's friends. He claimed that his left eye has a mind of it's own
- Steve - A worker at Todd's New/Used Cars.
- Verne - The owner of Mega Comics.
- Principal Wilbur T. Huggins - The strict principal of Royal Woods Elementary. Like Lincoln and Clyde, he is also a fan of Ace Savvy since his childhood. He was the alumni at Royal Woods Elementary who got perfect attendance 30 years before Clyde. With the Number 13 Miraculous, when inhabited by Baccarat, he transforms into Hawk Moth. In the episode "The Headmaster", in order to avoid suspicion of being Hawk Moth, he akumatized himself into The Headmaster.
Future Characters Edit
- The Card Countess - Card Countess is an upcoming new Miraculous holder that will appear by the end of Season 2 and in Season 3 as Hawk Moth's "boss." She wields the Wild Card Miraculous, and her kwami is Cassino. Her civilian form is unknown.
- Pair-O’-Dice - an upcoming Miraculous holder that will appear in Season 3 as a superhero who helps Ace Savvy "during particularly difficult missions." She wields the Dice Miraculous, and her kwami is Hazard.
- King of Spades - an upcoming Miraculous holder that will appear in Season 3 as a superhero who helps Ace Savvy "during particularly difficult missions." He wields the King Miraculous, and his kwami is Faro.